Spacious new built property in a lovely environment. Stunning views. Located on the edge of a rural village. 5 km from a village with all amenities. 6 Km South of Duras and 14 Km North of Marmande. Long private driveway serving this 5 bedroom house with double garage set on 2.8 hectares of land with swimming pool.
- Entrance hall: tiled floor, painted, plastered walls and ceiling. Cloaks cupboard and separate WC. Two glazed doors leading to sitting room and kitchen.
- Sitting room: same décor. 32 m2. Enclosed wood burning fireplace. There are sliding patio doors leading onto a covered terrace with views to the south west. Wooden staircase to first floor and double glazed door to Dining room.
- Dining room: same décor. 19.44 m2. Sliding patio doors leading onto a covered terrace with views to the south. There is a side window with views to the west. Two glazed doors leading to kitchen.
- Kitchen : same décor. 18.92 m2 .Fitted with solid oak cupboards and granite worktops, with a central island featuring 5 burner Scholtés gas hob (also 32 amp power supply for electric hob),Scholtés extractor hood and second sink. There are two Scholtés pyrolytic ovens, a Miele dishwasher and an integrated Miele larder refrigerator. Sliding patio doors leading onto a covered terrace and summer kitchen with a built-in barbeque.
- Utility room of 10.4 m2 with fitted cupboards, sink unit and work surface. There is plumbing for a washing machine, American fridge / freezer and a vent for a tumble dryer. There is a door leading to a large pantry / larder (4 m2).
- Boiler room of 8.5 m2 with single door, complete with wooden shutter, leading to the pool terrace. There is a large gas boiler for the central heating and hot water.
- Double garage of 33.23 m2 with electrically operated up and over garage doors and side door to garden. There is a rear door which leads to a covered pool terrace
- Pool shower room of 3.74 m2 completely tiled with shower, wash-hand basin and toilet.
- Storage room of 4.3 m2.
- From entrance hall:
- Study of 8.2 m2, window views to the east.
- Bedroom 1 of 18.92 m2 with patio doors leading to covered south facing terrace. There is also a window overlooking the rear garden with views to the west. Off the bedroom there is a built-in dressing closet complete with shelving and hanging rails.
- En suite of 6.39 m2 which is fully tiled and comprising a bath, walk-in shower, wash-hand basin, vanity unit, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 of 12.89 m2 with patio doors leading to covered south facing terrace. In the bedroom there is a built-in wardrobe complete with shelving and hanging rails.
- En suite of 7.62 m2 which is fully tiled, comprising a bath, walk-in shower, wash-hand basin, vanity unit, toilet and heated towel rail.
First floor … landing serving:
- Bedroom 3 of 15.87 m2 which has a window with views over the rear garden. There are two sets of built-in wardrobes and a ceiling fan.
- En suite Shower room of 4.84 m2 which is fully tiled and comprising a walk-in shower, wash-hand basin, vanity unit, toilet and radiator.
- Bedroom 4 of 13.8 m2 which has a window with views to the north east. Off the bedroom there is a built-in dressing closet complete with shelving and hanging rails.
- Family shower room of 4.39 m2 which is fully tiled and comprising a walk-in shower, wash-hand basin, vanity unit, toilet and radiator.
- Bedroom 5 of 9.25 m2 which has a window with views to the north east. There is a built-in wardrobe with shelving and hanging rails.
- Swimming pool of 12m x 6m x 1.4m, plus roman steps. Electrically operated security cover. It is a salt water pool complete with a heater.
- All doors and windows are complete with wooden shutters or electrically operated security shutters and most have integral fly screen
- Central vacuum system. There are extensive power points, TV and telephone sockets
- All the doors in the property are varnished and are of exotic wood.
- Downstairs the heating is under-floor with radiators upstairs.
- All windows are white PVC double glazed units for low maintenance
- Both ground and first floors are solid concrete with a ‘void sanitaire’ under the ground floor
- Numerous security lights all around the property
- Three external water taps are located around the house
- Rain water is collected from the house roof, shed and green house. This is fed into a 5000 litre tank buried close to the pond
- The builders 10 year guarantee is still in place, starting June 2007
- Reduced notaries fees (property under 5 years old)
Garden and Park
The plot of land is 27,915 m2 that is mainly park land with a pond. An orchard has been planted with numerous fruit and nut trees. Adjacent to the house is an extensive vegetable garden with many raised beds, a soft fruit area, large shed and a greenhouse, both with power sockets.