Elegant chateau located on the edge of a small Lot et Garonne village, elevated position with lovely views over the Garonne valley.
Recently converted into three spacious apartments this property offers many possibilities
Large garden and swimming pool
The original internal layout has not been modified so chateau could easily be turned back into the original dwelling
South Facing ground floor apartment – approx 160 m2
- Entrance corridor: Tiled floor, plain painted walls and ceiling with architrave. 26 m2.
- Dining room with same décor. Marble fireplace. 24m2. Ceiling at 3.50 m.
- Salon: glazed door to garden. Same décor. Marble fireplace. 39m2.
- Kitchen: same décor. Marble fireplace. All fitted and free standing units to stay. 24 m2.
- Bedroom 1: wooden floor and same décor. 7.5 m2.
- Bedroom 2: same décor. Marble fireplace. 15 m2.
- Bedroom 3 / master bedroom. Fitted storage. 17.6 m2.
- En suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Tiled floor.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC.6m2
North Facing ground floor apartment – approx 145 m2
- Glazed entrance veranda:
- Kitchen / dinner: wooden floor and fireplace. 32 m2. All fitted and free standing units to stay
- Sitting room: same décor. Glazed door to garden. 32.4 m2.
- Bedroom 1: 16 m2.
- Bedroom 2: 15.8 m2.
- Bedroom 3: 32 m2. Wooden fireplace
- Bathroom :Bath, shower, basin and WC 6m2
First floor apartment – approx 300 m2 of habitable space
- Stone steps up to large spacious entrance hall on ground floor. Circular stone staircase with wrought iron banister leading up to the apartment.
- Wide transversante central corridor. Old wooden floor, plastered and painted walls and ceiling. (Same décor throughout) Ceilings at 3.00m. Approx 48 m2.
- Kitchen: tiled floor and some stone pointed walls. Free standing kitchen units and old fitted wooden cupboards. 27 m2.
- Bathroom: bath, basin and WC + laundry area. 22 m2.
- Dining room: marble fireplace. 32 m2. Ceilings at 3.90 m.
- Sitting room: Marble fireplace. 39 m2.
- Bedroom 1: old fitted cupboards. 22 m2.
- Bedroom 2: exposed roof beams and velux windows. 34 m2.
- Bedroom 3: 29 m2.
- Bedroom 4: old fitted cupboards. 21.5 m2.
- Bathroom: bath, basin and WC. Tiled floor and walls. 5 m2.
- Two circular walk in cupboards ( originally the base of two turrets)
- Bedroom 5: en suite shower and basin and access to loft storage. 11.4 m2.
Independent town gas central heating for each apartment
Land limits to be defined, approx 6000 m2 of garden with swimming pool
5 km to the centre of Marmande with Train station - 20 km to the A62 motorway connection
Airports : 100 Km Bordeaux and 70 km Bergerac
A property first stood on this site in 1551, the château was built in 1720, partly demolished and rebuilt in 1830. Property refurbished in 2005, converting it into 3 independant apartments whilst keeping many original features.